Work Permit Transfer

Companies that wish to transfer foreign personnel who work in another company to their own company can obtain information on this subject from (0242) 229 1716. Foreign personnel may work at the new workplace without the need to enter the home country on the condition that the current employer’s permission has been given. If a foreign doctor working in a hospital finds a job in another hospital, he/she can work in the new hospital by applying for the necessary work permit provided that both employers agree to do so. This process is not limited to foreign physicians only, but also other foreigners officially employed in our country, working in-home services.

A foreign national carer who works in home services can work for a new employer without having to go back to his/her own country, provided that the current employer’s permission is received.

Leave a Reply